Energy is your business. Data is ours
Quadrical Ai Solar
Helping you improve both Return-on-Assets and
Energy Production in RealTime
LET YOUR ENERGY DATA BECOME ‘FUTURE READY’ WITH QUADRICAL AI’S SOLAR MONITORING PLATFORM.
The Quadrical Ai
Solar Monitoring Platform
We can help you improve both Return-On-Assets and Energy Production in RealTime.
You want a centralized view of your business and the ability find money in your data. Though you have data from Plant sensors/ SCADA schemas/ Weather and Device information – it’s lying in multiple, isolated silos so correlating it or leveraging it holistically becomes impossible.
Founders Sharat Singh and Dr. Hugh Hind have broad and deep experience in making your data clean, complete and ‘Future Ready.’ We are experts in enabling you to monitor all your Cross-Plant energy production at both holistic and granular levels, structuring it with advanced modelling techniques into an Azure Data Lake and giving you reports in RealTime.
You will then be prepared for cutting-edge AI algorithms to help you Predict future production, and Optimize your plant’s capacity. These Prescriptive Analytics will give you the foresight to manage your Assets at unmatched levels.
The Quadrical Ai Solar-Monitoring Platform
1. Real Time Single-view across portfolio of plants and granular plant SCB power production details with Schema Validation and missing-data fixation to ensure your Data Lake is always sacrosanct.
3. Full plant topology with time-series of yield – expected generation, contracted generation (based on actual GHI), actual generation and Performance Ratio (PR) – power versus irradiance at every node, and hierarchy.
4. Plant topology with nodes sorted based on normalized actual generation /contracted generation and PR – normalized by: Seasonal, Single-axis, Dual-axis trackers
5. Specifications and Age of panels
6. Loss due to PR, GHI, and grid-availability
7. Weather reporting
8. Integrated with existing workflow for performance management
9. Ability to auto-discover revenue optimized failtures (or degradation) after they happen
You Will Produce
With the Solar Monitoring platform, our AI solutions can help your forecast electricity production putting you in control.
“The future is an unknown, but a somewhat predictable unknown. To look to the future we must first look back upon the past.”
Before They Happen
Our AI solutions not only detect faults and fissures, they find solutions to next generation failures keeping your assets performing at peak capabilities.